Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spinach Omelet

Servings:
1

Ingredients:
2 Omega 3 Enriched Eggs
1 tsp. Olive Oil
1 cup Spinach, chopped
1 Tbl. Basil, finely chopped
Fresh ground Black Pepper



Directions:
Heat Olive Oil over medium heat in a frying pan.
Beat Eggs in a bowl, and pour into frying pan. Use a spatula to push edges of egg so that any uncooked egg gets directly onto pan.
Once the egg is somewhat cooked put Spinach and Basil on top of half. Grind Black Pepper onto the other half.
Flip the side with Black Pepper onto the side with Spinach and Basil.
Cook evenly on both sides for 1-2 minutes.

This is one of my favorite breakfasts because it's simple, quick, and delicious! I'm also happy to report I have mastered my omelet skills, a few months ago everything was just scrambled together :) On a similar note, I have only recently began to eat grapefruit, and I always saw people eating halves with a fork. I did not know that they cut it up first, needless to say, my first grapefruit was not a success - good thing I found a YouTube video about cutting grapefruits!

No comments:

Post a Comment